Advantages of the DAIKEN suction bag system Japan:
- Removal of water and disinfectants for washing and disinfection of infectious waste
- Reduce water / wash costs / gloves and gases and ...... ..
- Avoid faults and repairs of the central and portable central system
- Valuable to the respected and working staff of the hospital due to the removal of disinfection and washing of infectious waste
- Valuations to dear patients due to the disposable suctioning bags
- And finally, the main advantage of this complete system of infection control and its prevention in the hospital environment and preventing its entry into hospital sewage and the enormous increase in environmental health
The safest and most widely used suction system in Japan, the global patent for single use suction cups is the best and easiest way to prevent the transmission of contaminants, and the most important feature is to provide a safe and clean environment for staff and patients. Slowly
Unlike other commonly known suction bags, liquid biodegradable material can be gelled through the ultra-absorbent powder without the need to open the disposable suction cup. This prevents the transmission of diseases that cause similar specimens to occur due to spillage of the contents of the compartment. So it can prevent the transmission of any contamination and infection.
This is prevented by diseases that occur in similar samples due to the spillage or dispersion of the contents of the disposable suction cup.
In this product, a system to prevent overflow of sucked material (Flavstopper) is considered to be the most important feature of this product.
As soon as the liquid level reaches the top of the chamber, the system automatically stops suction